Monday, October 18, 2010

The 2 (and a half) Golden Rules of Blogging

Sally and Sam are working to improve blog and profile. pic @  Kathleen Connally "A year ago, my brother and I made the decision, we were going to start a blog. Gulp…..
I barely went to blogs. I didn’t know anything about the form or blogging culture. I barely read blogs, knew a smidgen of HTML, and that was it. Needing to know more, I went out in search of tips on blogging.
As soon as I began my search, I became inundated. I found advice from blogs I already trustedfrom blogs I would come to trust,  and advice from blogs I would never go to again. I read blogs on writing, web designing, and SEO, on marketing, editing and social media.
You want it, you got it, it’s out there, and it’s overwhelming.

Learning the Golden Rules of Blogging

I had an Economics professor in college who told me that to know Economics, you only needed to know two things: supply and demand. The rest was, in his words, all details. Through all my research–many books reads, many blog archives scoured for tips, many videos viewed–I’ve found blogging is like economics...." Golden Rules 100+ Lists To Help You Become a Better Blogger
http://www.blogussion.com/blogging-tips/100-lists-better-blogger/

No comments:

Post a Comment