Friday, July 27, 2012

"I'm playing in the big leagues now", Michael Coren

Interesting read, caught the attention of Sally and Sam.

  • Michael Coren, literary biographer and broadcaster. Photo by Photo by Louie Palu .photo       Michael Coren is a well-known columnist, author and T.V. broadcaster. Coren’s web site is www.michaelcoren.com.
Written by  Michael Coren
So, I’ve made it. I’m in the big league, I’m a player. It’s like being awarded the Order of Canada, but important. I’ve got a major death threat. I’ve had a few in the past, but this one is serious. Here it is: “Islam doesn’t allow honour killings, but yeah, people like Pamela Gellar and Coren, oh yeah, totally allowed, aren’t there any Muslims in the U.S. and Canada who can kill these pigs? Any Muslim? Please for the sake of Allah, can someone plz kill these pigs.” And then, “Guns can be bought in sports shops in the U.S. and Canada, people get mugged and even killed in the cities, can’t any Muslim kill these pigs? Ayan Hirsi, Pamela Gellar and Coren?”
So, there it is. A member of the religion of peace calls for me and some much braver and bolder people to be killed. Why? Because I allow Islam to speak for itself, expose itself, explain itself. The police have been informed, the FBI alerted, but I’m not losing any sleep about it. Frankly, I’ve been threatened by better people than this. But it speaks of far more than its mere words. It’s self-evident, and almost redundant, that venomous and vile things are said about Christians, and in particular Roman Catholics, on a daily basis. In the past months alone, arsonists set fires at two Canadian Catholic churches and a convent was vandalized. These criminal acts were given hardly any publicity at all...Continue reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment