Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Jean-Claude Van Damme doing the splits.


“I should have been dead a couple of times,” Jean-Claude Van Damme, the Belgian martial-arts star, told TIME’s Richard Corliss back in 2009, talking about his wild Hollywood life full of hard drugs, fast women and loose money. Van Damme continued, “But something is holding me here. I’ve got a good star.” A good star? Or a good car?
In a voice-over that runs over the beginning of a new Volvo ad, the action star echoes some of what he said to Corliss back in ’09. “I’ve had my ups and downs. My fair share of bumpy roads and heavy winds. That’s what made me what I am today,” says Van Damme, 53. “Now I stand here before you. What you see is a body crafted to perfection.” Then Van Damme does what may be the most epic splits ever done between two trucks set to an Enya soundtrack...Read here...      Jean-Claude Van Damme - biography

No comments:

Post a Comment