Wednesday, November 5, 2014

62 Awesome Photography Links You Can’t Live Without


Posted by 63 essential photography links
Sometimes as a full-time professional photographer, it’s easy to get into a creative rut. Other times, as a photography addict, when you are not shooting or looking to buy the latest gear, a heaping plate of photography content is what you need to satiate those cravings.
To help burnouts and addicts everywhere I put together a list of what i consider to be some of the best photo-related content out there. Stuff that I have followed for more then 20 years, and stuff I just started following last week.
A lot of these sites could qualify for many of the categories I featured here. For example, a great many of the sites have pretty good educational content for photographers. Then again, as a photographer I view all photographs as educational, good or bad... Read more: http://www.glowimagery.com/62-awesome-photography-links

No comments:

Post a Comment