Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Some deep thoughts from the 'bluebird of bitterness'

deep thoughts

Warning: Dates on calendar are closer than they appear.
I wouldn’t have to manage my anger if other people would just manage their stupidity.
If I ever end up on life support, unplug me… then plug me back in again. See if that works.
We have only ourselves to blame for all the crime today. We got rid of all the phone booths, and now Superman has nowhere to change.
To this day, the kid who used to bully me at school still takes my lunch money. On the plus side, he makes very good Subway sandwiches.
My opinion offended you? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.
A penny saved is just another thing for the cat to knock off of the dresser.
My life feels like a test I didn’t study for.
A gun in the hand is worth an entire police force on the phone.
Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed...more deep thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment