Thursday, April 21, 2016

Cows are a Fan of the Song Royals by Lorde

                                                   
                                                                                         Day 52: Angus Cow
By
   
   I saw this today and I just had to share. I live in Nebraska, majored in Animal Science and yes, cows are curious, it’s hard to get photos of them at the fence as they will come right up to you. So it’s no doubt they would be an apt audience of the song Royals by Lorde. Heck, I’m a fan of the original and all the covers. But this is the best!!
   Agriculture has taken a beating in the media for mistreating their animals. I would say these cows are clearly not mistreated, and in fact, I would say probably a little spoiled...>>http://3quarterstoday.com/?p=5177                                                                                                                                                          Farmer Derek Klingenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment