Thursday, December 15, 2016

Meet David A. Clarke, Jr., Milwaukee County Sheriff

Sheriff  David A. Clarke, Jr. caught my attention because he mentions George Soros in his address at Trump Thank You Rally. Thomas


Sheriff Clarke:  Throughout my life and career, I have been dedicated to the study and pursuit of justice, and I am committed to doing all that I can to make citizens safer.
    Born and raised in the City of Milwaukee, I played on the championship varsity basketball team at Marquette University High School. I went on to earn a degree in Criminal Justice Management from Concordia University Wisconsin, graduating summa cum laude. As part of my ongoing educational studies, I also graduated from the prestigious FBI National Academy and the National Executive Institute in Quantico, Virginia....
    ...Like me, most people question why the Office of Sheriff is a partisan election. I have never asked a person to vote for me because I run as a Democrat. I ask them to vote for me based on my 35-year commitment to keeping citizens safe. Most voters get it when it comes to public safety. There is no Democrat or Republican way to be a sheriff. The enemy is not the opposing party; the enemy is the criminal...http://thepeoplessheriff.com/meet-sheriff-clark/

 

Sheriff David Clarke Speaks at Trump Thank You Rally in West Allis, WI 12/13/16

Right Side Broadcasting

Sheriff Clarke on Trump's Cabinet, Kaepernick

Fox Business

No comments:

Post a Comment