Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tim McGraw's Sobriety a Work in Progress


"Don't read the Wall Street Journal? Not to worry. I have found the Tim McGraw interview online and will share with you what I consider to be the major highlight. There's a lot about the music industry, Faith Hill and the kind of songs he should be singing now that he's in his next 40 years. Then there's this: "When I first started, I was really nervous. You could hear my voice quiver. So I started drinking a bit and that helped. A lot of entertainers have a few drinks before going onstage and don't overdo it. Me, it turned into a bigger habit. But I stopped that. I was getting older, and I was thinking about my kids," he says. He adds that getting sober has been a work in progress three or four years, but he has been completely done for over a year. "I think I'm more comfortable now. I can feel a real connection with the audience that maybe I was masking before." http://blog.cmt.com/2009-10-16/tim-mcgraws-sobriety-a-work-in-progress/
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill: It's Your Love:

No comments:

Post a Comment