Thursday, May 23, 2019

Windsor photographer's shot of bald eagle and its reflection goes viral


Biro says the eagle had flown over the pond multiple times. (Submitted by Steve Biro)

Steve Biro had the photo of an eagle and its reflection in his mind before he went out door that day.

Even with a clear artistic vision, Biro wasn't sure he'd be successful. When he had tried to achieve that vision previously, it hadn't worked out.

"The year prior, the water was quite ripply. I found myself I wasn't in a great position to get the image that I was really hoping for," said Biro, who has been doing amateur photography for about ten years.

"This time I sat myself right down by the water. I laid down on a rock right at the water's edge and got nice and low."

And Biro was rewarded...https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/bald-eagle-steve-biro-1.5145556

No comments:

Post a Comment