Friday, August 19, 2011

Kelly Preston Says Scientology Saved Her

photoPosted by Caitlin Bronson  Actress Kelly Preston opened up in an interview to Health magazine about how the practice of Scientology helped her get through the passing of her son Jett, who died of a seizure two-and-a-half years ago. According to the Los Angeles Times, Preston also talked about her relationship with husband John Travolta and the birth of their son Ben when she was 48 years old.
“When I found out I was pregnant, I was floored,” she said. “I’d snuck out of bed and then came back and woke Johnny up in bed. We both started crying. It was wonderful…it’s pretty amazing having a child at this age.”
When Preston was asked about how she has been coping in the years since Jett’s death, she credited husband Travolta, friend Kirstie Alley, family and religion.
“Johnny is definitely my rock,” Preston began. “Kirstie [Alley] is one of my absolute best friends. My mom, my brother. And to be honest, the Scientology center. I don’t’ know if I would have made it through without it.”...Read here Scientology: The Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment