Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pet Photography – Eddie and his Human

Golden retriever service dog pet photography south africa
Best friends
South africa pet photography
No one will love you more than your dog does…
"I have a post crammed full of images for you this week as during my shoot I ended up photographing not 1 but 5 pets!
Last week I had the privilege of doing a photo shoot with Eddie (the service dog) and Pieter (his human).  Eddie and Pieter have been together since August this year and as you can see from the images that follow, they are a match made in heaven.  Eddie has changed his human’s life in so many ways, in Pieter’s own words, “Eddie has opened a new door in my life and I cannot put into words what he means to me..." Photos of Eddie and his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment