Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Oprah ‘cannibalized’ me: Shop clerk in Zurich handbag scandal says TV host is lying about alledged racist incident


Oprah Winfrey: Bully, Liar, Race Haxxor[link]
:
The salesclerk accused of racism by Oprah Winfrey in an Entertainment Tonight interview is claiming the TV host’s allegations that the staffer “refused” to show her a pricey handbag are “absolutely not true.”
“I simply told her that it was like the one I held in my hand, only much more expensive, and that I could show her similar bags,” the employee of Zurich’s Trois Pommes luxury goods store told Swiss newspaper SonntagsBlick, according to a translation in Britain’s Daily Mail. “It is absolutely not true that I declined to show her the bag on racist grounds. I even asked her if she wanted to look at the bag.”...Continue reading..., read comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment