Thursday, May 8, 2014

Jim Hoft's recovery from deathbed and keeps on blogging

I always check in on The Gateway Pundit I admire his tenacity. Keep on posting Mr. Hoft. You are an inspiration.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, May 7, 2014, 1:36 PM
I will be traveling today and Thursday finalizing some details on a new project I’ve been working on.
* * * * * * * * *
Last fall I was on my deathbed. But, God so graciously gifted me with more time on this Earth. And, in gratitude, I have decided to launch a new project.
jim cece
My little niece CeCe was one of hundreds of people who helped me, encouraged me and prayed for me during my recent recovery. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/page/2/

No comments:

Post a Comment