Saturday, May 27, 2017

Secret Diary of Admiral Byrd?

...30/12/56: FINAL ENTRY:
These last few years elapsed since 1947 have not been kind...I now make my final entry in this singular diary. In closing, I must state that I have faithfully kept this matter secret as directed all these years. It has been completely against my values of moral right. Now, I seem to sense the long night coming on and this secret will not die with me, but as all truth shall, it will triumph and so it shall.

This can be the only hope for mankind. I have seen the truth and it has quickened my spirit and has set me free! I have done my duty toward the monstrous military industrial complex. Now, the long night begins to approach, but there shall be no end. Just as the long night of the Arctic ends, the brilliant sunshine of Truth shall come again....and those who are of darkness shall fall in it's Light..FOR I HAVE SEEN THAT LAND BEYOND THE POLE, THAT CENTER OF THE GREAT UNKNOWN.
Admiral Richard E. Byrd
United States Navy
24 December 1956...http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/byrdiar.html

 

Related:  The Earth is Hollow

See also...
Google Earth Image of one of the strange entrances into Antarctica. Image Credit: UFO Sightings Daily
Google earth reveals strange Antarctic entrances – evidence of secret UFO bases? 

No comments:

Post a Comment