Redditor Logan Fernandes on Sunday shared the life-saving heroics of an Indiana firefighter who saved a kitty from a fire when it seemed all hope was lost.
Fernandes reported that his mom’s neighbor Vincent, whom Fernandes
called “mentally challenged,” had left a candle burning in his apartment
and one of his cats knocked it over.
He came home to his house in flames. After being told there were no
other people inside, the fireman were resigned to let the cats go. While
the guy was having an emotional breakdown about losing his cats
(“They’re all I’ve got!” he kept saying) one of the firefighters
searched for nearly 15 minutes and found one alive. [H]e stayed outside
giving it mouth to mouth and oxygen for 20 minutes until she started
purring again...Read here...