Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Is This Cat a Great Photographer? The Seattle Art Scene's Feline Phenomenon

"Listen, I'm kinda busy," a certain in-demand Facebook all-star and global celeb breathlessly states on his profile, which was liked by 56,963 people as of Monday night. "My name is Cooper and my humans thought it would be fun to send me out once a week with a small digital camera on my collar to find out what I'm up to. So now I'm not only the neighborhood patrol, it seems I'm a documentary photographer, too." Behold Cooper, the five-year-old American Shorthair photographer-puss of Seattle who's single-paw-edly proving that it is, indeed, possible for a cool cat to rise to the top in the dog-eat-dog art world..." Read Here


2011-05-18-1sidepromo.jpgVisit Cooper's Photo Gallery at ARTINFO.com
Cooper's You Tube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/photographercat

No comments:

Post a Comment