Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sheryl Crow diagnosed with benign brain tumor

photoSheryl Crow Has Benign Brain Tumor
Sheryl Crow
Bryan Steffy/Wireimage
Grammy-winning US singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow has been diagnosed with a benign brain tumor, she said.
The country-pop star, who survived breast cancer diagnosed in 2006, said in comments published Tuesday that doctors found the tumor in November, after she had a brain scan because she was concerned about memory loss.
"I worried about my memory so much that I went and got an MRI (scan). And I found out I have a brain tumor," she told the Las Vegas Revue Journal newspaper. "And I was, like, 'See? I knew there was something wrong.'"
"I haven't really talked about it," she said. "In November, I found out I have a brain tumor. But it's benign, so I don't have to worry about it," added the 50-year-old...Read here...
Sheryl Crow-biography

No comments:

Post a Comment