Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ode to My Dead Goldfish

My pet fish died yesterday.
Goldie used to swim in her bowl before she died
Living the life of luxury
Amongst the fake plants she did hide
Doing her little fishy funny crazy flips
Trying to escape the bowl
I truly miss every one of her tricks
The best part about her was feeding time
She gulped her food so fast
And smiled through knowing she was fine
She became a little bit of an acrobat
Missing her freshwater home
carpet..splat
(I came home to find her
Sad to say that is is true
Goldie is part of the morning dew
I buried her among my elephant plants
Sheis a part of them and I end my rant)
I miss my little Goldie so very very much
Such a special part of my life
Depression of her loss will never be my crutch
I know she is in a greater more awesome place
Goodness knows I miss her
Honestly I miss that sweet little fishy face. Poem here.

No comments:

Post a Comment