Sunday, March 10, 2013

Joke of the Day - 5 Passengers but Only 4 Parachutes

[image]Girls Bag, School Bag, Girls BagSally and Sam could not help but chuckle over this joke. We know Mr. Biden is not the sharpest tool in the shed. We hope he will appreciate the humor and not send a drone this far north  newjerseynewsroom.com: An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.
The first passenger, a Romanian said, "I have my children and large family. My family needs me!" He took the first pack and jumped out of the plane.
The second passenger, Whoopi Goldberg, said, "I'm a well know comedian and actress who has a lot to give this country". So, she grabbed the second pack and jumped.
The third passenger, Joe Biden said, "I am the Vice President of the United States and I am the smartest person in this plane, and the smartest Vice President this country has ever had. Our country looks up to me as a great leader!' So, he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out.
The fourth passenger, Billy Graham, said to the fifth passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life and served my God the best I could.
"I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."
The little girl said, "That's okay Rev. Graham. There's a parachute left for you. America's smartest Vice President took my school bag."
-- Joke submitted by Rick Laus. [link]
Tumblr_m7yaqmmnue1rw2c6fo1_500_largehttp://weheartit.com/entry/34859301

No comments:

Post a Comment